Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hired or Fired?

On Friday I was hired for my first burp cloth job!  Up until Friday I have only been decorating burp cloths for my family, but after showing off some of my handy work one of my coworkers asked me to make her some burp cloths for a baby present that she is sending to her nephew.  So of course this job required a trip to JoAnn's for some little boy fabric and while I was there I could not pass up the cute little girl fabric too! 

Here is some of the new fabric I bought along with supplies to make some bibs!

Does anyone else have this problem?  I am not sure what happened, it looks like something exploded!

After a quick trip to the container store!

These are for my coworker.

                                                                    More for Caroline!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I totally have three of those same fabrics in my stash as well. Good taste!

    ReplyDelete