Monday, May 4, 2020

It's Been A Long Time!


Well Hello Friends!

It has been a hot minute since I last blogged, apparently having a baby, working full time and trying to get a hot meal on the table has taken precedence over blogging, well that and Instagram is more the jam these days.  I have missed sharing what we have been up to and really bummed that the first 21 months of Ben’s life was never properly documented.  For documentation sake, we are headed into week 8 of the COVID 19 Quarantine with hopes that we will be able to reenter the world on May 15, 2020, I am cautiously optimistic about this, I would hate to have spent the last 8 weeks at home for it to start all over again with everyone mingling again.  We have been very busy on the home front (I love a good project) with a bathroom remodel, paint, paint, & more paint, a new front door, whole house clean out (I got rid of or sold a bunch of stuff) and yardwork, nothing like a good quarantine to kick you in the backside and get stuff done.  Now, I am sure some of you don’t care to read about my projects, that is fine, just scroll to the bottom for cute baby pictures, but for the rest of you who love to hear about projects buckle up!   I for the record am one of those who loves to hear all about and see others projects so please tell me what you have been busy doing!

This UGLY bathroom had to go!


New bathroom pictures do not do it justice, it is so pretty in person!

Our house was a total of 5 different colors, now it is three, much better!!

I love this door!!!

So much better!!!

Little Benny Boo is WILD!!! He can be cute and sweet but if you are not watching him carefully he will be throwing kitchen knives at your head (true story and I have the scar to prove it).  I have Ben proofed our backyard for the most part so it is safe for him to play, he now says “outside” the minute he gets up in the morning and screams bloody murder when it is time to call it a night.  Sweet Ben (said with sarcasm) he has thrown most of his backyard toys into the neighbor’s yard (we will never see them again) and has taken to throwing rocks into our pool (pool guy is not going to be happy about this).  Now that the weather is warm we have been swimming a lot, Ben is quite the fish and asks to go swimming all of the time.  We started out small with just heating up the spa but fishy boy loves to jump in and it is just too small, so we braved the chilly pool to give the boy more space to splash around! 








We have celebrated holidays and birthdays in quarantine and miss everyone terribly, gloved fingers crossed this is almost over!
  
As usual please look past the misspelled words and grammatical errors, I wish I could blame it on autocorrect but I can’t, it is all me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment