Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just Keeping it Real!

I have had the worst eating habits EVER this week!  In the last five days I have eaten three In N Out cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream, a bagel, bacon, goldfish and a cinnamon roll, not to mention my unhealthy Starbucks addiction and probably some other processed foods that I forgot about.  Wow, I can only imagine what every dietitian/medical professional might be thinking about this confession, thank goodness I am not keeping a food journal cause I would be considered a BIG FAT failure, but I am not going to lie, I enjoyed every bite of food that I ate, mmmmmm mmmmm good!

In N Out!

Cinnamon Roll, it probably added rolls to me!

My favorite, first time I have ever seen it at the store so of course I had to buy it.  It used to be you could only find it a an actual Ben & Jerry's store and there are none by me, so you see why it was important to purchase immediately!
Thankfully my DOCC family keeps me in check and I get to paddle three times a week with an amazing group of people, not to mention the swim test and 20 minute tread water test today!



The above video looks like this April 13, 2013 practice - Dana Point via the GPS watch, I have logged quite a few miles with it so far and I pretty happy with it so far.  

Hope you all had a great weekend, I was lucky enough to wrap mine up with laundry and housework!  :)

PS- If you are reading this via email in order to view the video, you must go to my actual blog site!

No comments:

Post a Comment