Thursday, April 18, 2013

Miss Mari, love her so!

Yesterday I was doing some serious Spring cleaning in my office at work, so much cleaning out of stuff my boss asked me today if I was getting ready to put in my two weeks notice, ha I WISH!  As I was cleaning out a cabinet I ran across my favorite edition of "Fit Pregnancy" magazine, if you follow me on instagram (recgirlem) you saw the first picture on there yesterday.  This is our little Mari girl as a wee one, oh such a sweet baby girl, that has turned into some serious sass!  Miss Mari and my sister where in the product guide and they got to demo a stroller, car seat, baby bath, toys and a camera.  There is nothing better then whipping open a magazine and showing off the cutest members of your family to friends.  And for those who are keeping track, yes, that magazine has been sitting in my office for FOUR years, I should probably think about cleaning out things more often!






Oh MY Goodness, she was such a cute baby!
Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment