Thursday, July 31, 2014

Everyday Life

Life has been so busy lately, so here is a quick recap of what has been going on…

A few months ago I was invited to a wine tasting outing with some of the Sheriff's family members and their friends, well we met up a month ago and went out in Newport Harbor for a couple hours. 

The Sheriff's cousin Jessica and I.

I pulled out a pair of my favorite pants from college that I could just to part with when they did not fit and tried them on a few weeks ago and believe it or not they fit.

A little snug, but I got them on.

July is Park and Recreation month, so at work we kicked it off with FREE Otter Pops.


The Sheriff and I have been cooking a little bit more at home these days, actually, I should say the Sheriff has been cooking and I have been eating. 


and drinking wine. :)
Ya, he cooks dinner, does the dishes and I sit and drink wine, I call that a win ladies and gentlemen.

The Sheriff has been busy working, the other day he put out his first big boat fire, it was pretty crazy, turns out the boat belonged to a fireman, but it took the cops to put it out.  Kinda funny considering their rivalry.


The following picture is just awesome, I look forward to the day that we will be towing something like this behind our car.

Along with work, paddling and life I have been watching Breaking Bad like it is my job.  I stayed up late the past two nights so that I could finish the series off.  

We have a few fun things coming up, so this blog should be a better read soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment