Thursday, August 21, 2014

Friends

On Tuesday I skipped out on work and headed to the beach to play with my old friend Summir.  Summir was down visiting her family and it has been a few years since I have seen her, so skipping work was a must.  I truly believe that we were destined to be friends, we met freshman year at Marina High School in English class if I remember correctly and our friendship continued on to the pool deck with swim team (that girl can swim waaaayyyyyyy better then I will ever dream of swimming), then to the beach for Jr. Lifeguards (probably the most fun we had together, boy do we miss those days) then Summir moved and we lost touch, we both went on to college (go Spartans and Bulldogs), got the same college degree without knowing it until years later, she got married, had a baby, got divorced, met a new guy and wouldn't you know, we are now in a similar dating situation, she is dating a guy with a daughter and of course I am dating the Sheriff who has Mr. Pie and if that is not enough, look at the picture below we look like we could be related.   We spent all day together catching up, talking about our boyfriends, talking about the kids and reminiscing about the good times we have had together. 



We would so go back to Jr. Guards if they would let us.

Bike racks for the Jr. Guards

Strips and Cheese is a must, not sure why the picture is bad, I think I had sunscreen all over the lens on my phone.  #beachproblems

HB Pier


No comments:

Post a Comment