Friday, August 22, 2014

TWO DAYS!!


TWO DAYS!!!  We leave in two days for Hawaii.  It took me two weeks to get everything I needed to get done done and today is the first time I have left for a vacation and not had a mental breakdown or gone manic as I prepared to leave.  After several years is appears that I have figured out the secret at work and made it happen.  So instead of freaking out and scrambling to get everything done I am instead surfing the internet for fun activities for us to do while we are away, shhh don’t tell my boss.  The Sheriff sent me the best text message this morning asking me what keiki (kid) camps they  have at the hotel, boy howdy did I get on that quick, but before I could answer he sent me the info.  I was a little bummed at the price, but when he said he might send Mr. Pie one or two days, I was pretty stoked.   I love spending time with Mr. Pie and I am thrilled he is going on vacation with us, but some kid free time is also welcomed and I am looking forward to maybe an afternoon or two of quiet time.   Speaking of Mr. Pie, he has NO idea we are going to Hawaii on Sunday, we have been keeping this a secret for months, we plan on telling him when we get inside the airport, I actually want to see if I can get the airline to do something fun for him to tell him, wish we were flying Southwest for this, they would of made a huge deal out of it.  Poor kid might be a little confused when we drop Milo off at doggie daycare and get into a shuttle, but whatever the surprise will be so worth it.  So if you are reading this and you will be at the race tomorrow, please do not mention anything in front of Mr. Pie.  

MAHALO 

No comments:

Post a Comment