So the little joke I played on all of you the other day was just a JOKE! I really did not give it much thought when planning it, I came up with it the night before and tossed it around in my head if I should really do it and obviously I decided to do it. Believe it or not it ended up being a huge range of emotions when it was all said and done. I went from laughing uncontrollably for hours reading all of the comments on Facebook and Instagram, I was practically in tears I was laughing so hard when I was on the phone with my Mom, to being slightly irritated that some people took it way to seriously, I was not trying to hurt anyones feelings, especially the girl who is waiting for the proposal (because, oh ya that's right, I have no idea how that feels and oh ya that's right I am still waiting for mine) and does not think joking about getting engaged is a laughing matter, dude relax, to the feeling of wow, I feel so loved and cared about by my friends and that everyone who commented is exactly who I want in my life right now. All in all it was a lot of fun, thank you to all of you that commented, emailed and texted me, sorry to the person who felt like I was being disrespectful too and thank you to all of you who love the Sheriff and I. And just so you know, KARMA (that B$#@*) came back and got me today for trying to fool all of you and dropped a jury duty notice in my mailbox today. AHHHHH!
Hugs to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment