Friday, April 17, 2015

Moving On Up!

The last fourteen days have been kind of busy hence the no blogging, plus this is a pretty big update, so I only had this on my mind.  So pretty much two weeks ago I made a spur of the moment decision to sell my condo, I had pretty much given up hope that I would ever be able to sell it since the Real Estate market crashed and burned about eight months after I signed on the dotted line 10 YEARS AGO!!!  I was so far underwater or upside down or screwed (you pick the term you like) and there was NO light at the end of the tunnel until fourteen days ago when there was a flier on my door advertising another unit for sale that was the same floor plan but needed a lot of work and had a bad location, mine however has a great location and is in great shape and the price is at a point where I stand to make a profit (I think I hear angels signing).  After a phone call to the parents aka my investors (they own 1/3 of the condo) it was decided we would list it and see what happens.  I called my pal Danny (realtor) to see what his thoughts were and we got the ball rolling.  Danny sent me all of the paperwork to fill out and read over, I filled it out immediately and had it all ready to go but it took me 24 hours to hit the send button, I needed to sit it on it an think things over before I could make it official.  After I hit send it was operation get the place ready to sell, I called my painter, called Super Dad and Super Mom and we were off and running now I just needed to tell the Sheriff, it was crazy but it all came together.  It is funny how things work out, I had planned on taking time off from work during Mr. Pies spring break because the Sheriff was off as well, but I made a mistake and asked for the wrong week off, so had I not made that mistake I would of never got everything together and ready to go like I have.  Today Danny came over to take pictures and place the for sale signs in the windows and outside, it has been a serious array of emotions, I am so excited, so proud of how my place looks, so very nervous (at the moment I have no idea where I am going to live), sad to be leaving this part of my life behind, but overall very happy about my decision.   So if any of you  or your friends out there are interested in a 1 bedroom 1 bath condo, please let me know!

perhaps a picture of the kitchen is needed??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment