Sunday, May 3, 2015

Life Lately!

I have been suffering from blogger block lately so it has been all quiet on the blogging front lately plus  you throw in some other stuff,  add in the fact that I have not really been home much lately due to the fact that mi casa has now been officially on the market for 13 days and……pretty much zero action has occurred that pretty much gives no time for blogging and that I pretty much have one prized possession (my laptop) and I have to hide it everyday before I go to work so that inhibits the fingertips from tapping away as well.

So a quick recap of what has been going on….like I said above 13 days of very little action on the condo which I guess is a good thing because I have no where to go at this point and looking at apartments is depressing when you see how much rent is without a dog and then you throw in a dog and they charge a monthly pet rent (what the hell?) and then it is even more depressing and then you throw in the pet deposit and you darn near want to shoot yourself and then after all of those depressing things you realize that your dog is too big to live there and then you think what am I going to do next along with listening to people telling you are are crazy to not have a place lined up and BLAH BLAH BLAH and ya, I am going to be homeless with a dog, GO ME!  Perhaps it is time to revisit why I want to sell my place again.

My most favorite nephew Cole turned 10 years old, wow double digits 13 days ago as well, I was a bit preoccupied to wish him a Happy Birthday publicly but I was sure to sit in traffic both Friday and Saturday for hours in order to make his birthday great!  Mr. Pie was invited to Cole's Laser Tag sleepover party and if I was to do anything right in Mr. Pie's mind it was to get him to that party on time.  Ya well Traffic = 1 and On Time = 0, oh well I tried!  The kids had a great time, they partied till 2 am and then were up at 6 am, my sister deserves a gold medal for that party.

The best picture I could get of everyone!  

The Birthday Boy blowing out his candles.

Caroline and Pancake!

And just in case you need a pick me up like I do, here are some cute babes that do not care if you are their soon to be homeless auntie…

my brother took this picture - ADORABLE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment