Sunday, February 7, 2016

Two Weeks Late, Oh Well!

Greetings blog readers, I hope all is well!   Life has been firing at a rapid pace lately, so much so I started this post two weeks ago.  Mr. Pie has been playing basketball at school for the past month and his game has improved quite a bit which has been a lot of fun to watch.  The first game Mr. Pie did not touch the ball once, it was later determined that he was afraid of getting hurt and needed a little kick in the pants to get in the game.  Games two and three were much better and game four the boy scored a basket! The Sheriff and I were so happy and Mr. Pie was so proud, it was amazing!

Post basket picture, talk about a proud Papa!

The house selling is going, we need to stage better but it is hard to spend money on things you might not take with you to a new house.  We added some pillows to the couch, window blinds to block the view of the neighbors ugly house in the office, a bowl of lemons to the kitchen table and a new bottle of Lysol to our arsenal of please don’t let our house smell like a stinky dog.  We really need to get rid of an old ugly shelving unit in the master bedroom and add a dresser so I have a place to put my stuff instead of in the linen closet.  Update, the old ugly shelving unit is gone, I now have a dresser and we added new bedding and a piece of art to the wall along with a small lamp and some pretty flowers to the yard and BAM we got an offer on the house that we quickly rejected because it was a low ball, slap in the face, could not stop laughing are they high offer, need to add $60k to that but never the less it was an offer.

New pillows!

A dresser, lamp and new bedding!

GONE!

I bought the bottom piece and the Sheriff hung it for me!

This was my view this morning, talk about a beautiful morning!

I re-purposed some pots and added these pretties all over the yard.

Every once in a while I drop Mr. Pie off at school, normally I park and walk him up to school, but due to many factors I was in a hurry and had did not have time to park/walk so I faced my fear of the school drop off line and drove into the parking lot!  Mr. Pie had to coach me through it (“keep to the right”) and in a matter of minutes he was out of the car and I was on my way to work.  I patted myself on the back and was thankful I did not die, you know those Mom’s in their big SUV’s are scary!

We celebrated my brother’s birthday on Saturday (two weeks ago), it was so nice to see the all of the kiddo’s, gah the babies are getting so big and believe it or not they will be one next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment