Things are definitely settling in around the house and I am getting
ready to pull the trigger on a new couch after viewing some amazing rooms on
Pintrest! I found a few things around the web that I felt were a must have for
the house, so I promptly purchased them.
I may have purchased this cute hanging shelf thingy on my phone as we
were driving to San Diego on Saturday morning for a race, thank goodness for
Etsy and the internet that made it happen but a word to the wise it is not a
good idea to have your credit card number saved anywhere on the internet cause
with a couple clicks you have now purchased this and this!
I have been collecting pallets for a wall project that I want to
create in our entryway. I have been researching the best/easiest ways to create
the vision I have in my head and I am sooo ready to get to work on this project.
I also discovered you can buy broken down pallets at Home Depot for $16.99, I
am thinking that might be the best route to go.
Just an idea off of Pintrest.
I found this table that I want Super Dad to help me make, I am thinking
after my 7th grade woodshop class I would be a huge help to Super
Dad and this would look great in our living room in black.
Update: After looking for the link to this table I found this sofa table to go with the coffee table, maybe just maybe Super Dad could help me make a bench for the entry way as well. Oh My Gosh I need to call him right now!
The Sheriff and I spent a good portion of Friday afternoon discussing
our landscaping issues and sprinkler system, quickly after our discussion I
sent my sister a “HELP!” text, she will be coming over on June 18th
to help us come up with a game plan for the yard. I am also trying to convince the Sheriff that
we can do a lot of the clearing out ourselves to save $$$ and I keep telling
him he can buy a chainsaw to do it, he is not biting, gah, yard work is so not
his thing and it bums me out because it is mine but I lack the muscles to do
some of the projects therefore I NEED him.
I spent a couple hours working on our pool deck chipping away at this
broken plastic spacer type thing that needs to go! It is going to be a long tedious project, so
if any of you have a teenager who needs to work off any type of punishment,
please send them my way, this is the perfect project to set them straight, I
will provide the protective eye gear cause shards of plastic flying towards the
face could put an eye out.
FUN!
Black arrows indicate all of the spots that need work, several more are not pictured.
We have had a rug situation for the last 45 days that we have lived in
our house and this situation has created a lot of unnecessary drama between the
Sheriff and I. Thanks to a 15% off
coupon and five - $10 off coupons I was able to save over $100 and purchased a
couple of rugs to help us out. OMG, the
drama was too much! Hopefully we will
not need to revisit the rug conversation for a long time or until one of the
dogs or the kid destroys it.
That is it for now!







No comments:
Post a Comment