When we bought our house we knew there was a lot of yard work that needed to be done and it was slightly overwhelming where to begin. We decided to start with the trees, there were so many random trees and overgrown trees that is made most sense to get rid of them all and start fresh. I have enlisted my awesome sister to help give us a game plan and I hope to start planting it soon. Here are some before pictures of the front yard....
BEFORE!!
This is to the right of our driveway, a slope with a ton of ugly bushes that attract critters, ummm, no thank you!
The left side of our front yard, part of this is our neighbors. Our neighbor was being lame and did not want his side touched so the tree trimmers were given VERY specific instructions not to touch the neighbors side and they followed the instructions perfectly. When it was done it looked AWFUL on their side. Had my neighbors opted to have the tree trimmers cut their side all I was asking was for $100 to split the cost of this section of yard, well their cheap asses said NO, "ok, fine, no problem" I said! I got the last laugh last night when the neighbors were out their trimming their side in the 90 degree heat.
This ugly hedge was half dead and needed to go ASAP! It is now gone!!!
The palm trees were so overgrown and looked so bad.
DURING!!
Let the fun begin...
Can you spot the guy in the tree, it was amazing to watch them trim the palms.
Front yard.
Our driveway covered in palm branches.
AFTER!
What a difference a day makes!
It took them ALL day to tackle this project and it still looks like a mess but we are headed in the right direction, next is to get all of our sprinklers working and to remove a ton of dirt. I don't have any after pictures of the front yard, but it is mainly dirt right now. I am so excited to get this done, we have a huge backyard and it is going to look so nice when it is all finished!
I caught Mr. Pie cleaning out the pool the other day, I was shocked, especially after we had just left Trader Joe's and he had carried out the groceries for me and put them in the back of the car without me asking at all! Not sure who this kid is!
Stay tuned for more updates!







No comments:
Post a Comment