We celebrated Father's Day this past Saturday with all of the Dad's in our life (minus Mike) and had the family over to our new house for the first time. Despite the day meant to be celebrated just for the Dad's, my brother and sister both brought us nice house warming gifts! I know I keep posting pictures of our backyard but, I am just so happy with the way it is coming together.
I gave the yard a good scrubbing!
Due to limited seating, the adults ate outside.
Can you believe how big these two are getting?
Watching bunnies on the front lawn.
I added another strand of lights to the inside of the patio cover when the Sheriff was a work, I think I did a pretty good job.
And not Father's Day related but we got our wall finished this past week and it looks great if you ask me!







No comments:
Post a Comment