Pintrest has officially roped me in! OMG, it is bad! Last night I was dreaming about fixing things
around our house all.night.long and I woke up trying to convince myself that all
of these “little” projects won’t cost a lot of money and that Super Dad will
totally be onboard with helping me (please, please, please) and on and on and
on. I have been pinning away on Pintrest and making a list of all of the things
I dream about so I do not forget anything!!!
Here are a few things that I like…
Outside:
Mailbox - A new mailbox stand, I love the turquoise but, I think I
will just repaint ours black, or hell, just go buy a new black one and call it
a day. I have no idea how much mailboxes
are, so perhaps I will be painting ours after all.
Front Doors – We need/want new front doors, I really like
this look. Doors are EXPENSIVE, so this
is a save-up and buy item for the future.
House Numbers - I want new house numbers, something simple but clean and new
and not what we have now!!
Artificial Turf - The other day I applied for a rebate
through our water district, I had to send them pictures and a site map, this is
the best I could do for the site map…
Brick Planter – We have brick that surrounds our yard and I
like it for the most part and since it is in good condition for now it is staying. We have one area that looks like it was the
victim of a really bad repair job so I want to break it apart carefully and rebuild
it using the existing brick. Then I got
to thinking (in the middle of the night) that we have these hideous railroad
ties that I either want to remove and build a matching brick wall or cover with
brick somehow.
Inside:
Doors - I am trying to like our current interior doors
upstairs but I just can’t bring myself to like them and it bugs me that they do
not match our closet doors so I am thinking that they ALL need to go! I am loving the look of these doors and I see
them in our near future!
Closet Doors – I actually like our current closet doors and
I would be open to keeping them if they matched our current interior doors, but
they do not, so I am thinking our current closet doors must go as well, cause
they are not going to match the interior doors that I want!! Whew, that was a lot of matching, do you
follow?
Door Knobs- As some of you may recall the story of the
Sheriff and I having a knock down drag out fight over a door knob in our back
bedroom downstairs (if you have not heard it, don’t ask, it was not pretty), so
it is a pretty touchy subject and a struggle to bring it up, but I want new door
knobs throughout our house ASAP!!
Bed Frame – I have found the bed frame I want, no ifs ands
or buts!!
Shiplap - Need I say more?? I just need Chip & Joanna Gains to come and help me with it! I want to put this on the window wall in our bedroom.
We have a lot of work to do and I am sure you are sensing a
gift giving theme around here, please for all birthday’s and holiday’s send gift
cards to home improvement stores or the actual items like bricks, doors, door
knobs, mailboxes, etc. it would and will be greatly appreciated!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment