A few weeks ago I was chatting with one of my coworker friends about all of the stuff going on at our house and all of the projects I wanted to complete, one of those projects was a pallet wall on our entry way wall. I had seen a ton of tutorials on Pintrest and I figured the Sheriff and I could tackle the wall in no time. I started collecting pallets like I was preparing to be on the next episode of Hoarders and was getting ready to start the process but then my coworker friend told me about and showed me pictures the wall she and her husband put in their house and I was sold, I totally abandoned my pallet project and dragged the Sheriff and Mr. Pie to my new favorite place US Reclaimed in Laguna Niguel. After a lengthy and I mean lengthy discussion with the Sheriff we picked out some wood for our entry way wall with fingers crossed that I did not make a huge mistake especially since the Sheriff was not convinced that it was going to look good. When we got home I called the guy they recommend to install it and we set a date for June 24, but as luck would have it he was able to come that Monday and within two hours of him arriving our wall was up. When he was done I took one look at it and knew immediately that we needed more wood and it needed to go all the way to the top of the wall. So back to US Reclaimed we went and I am now anxiously awaiting for the rest of it to go up.
BEFORE....
Boring wall!
DURING.....
AFTER....coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment