I started this long drawn out blog post about our gender reveal party and why I wanted to have one but in the end the only thing people want to know is it a boy or a girl? I would of bet my last dollar that it was a girl, probably because of all of the cute girl things that exist in this world but the universe has other plans for us and we are having a....
I still cannot believe it!
The shock has pretty much worn off and the 50% off at Baby Gap yesterday helped a lot but I am still a tad bit disappointed that we are not having a girl. I know the minute this little guy is born I will have completely forgotten about ever wanting a girl. Next Tuesday is our big anatomy scan, it will be good to see his little face now that we know that he is a he!
The moment we found out!
Don't worry, I was crying before we found out the gender, those tears were a build up of weeks of anticipation and months of worry! If you all remember we had a pretty shitty year before we made it to this moment, this party was kind of like a coming out/letting everyone know that we are back and ready to be social again, so it was only expected that I would be a hot mess.

No comments:
Post a Comment