Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Baby Gremlin 14 weeks 2 days


Last Friday I went in for my biweekly appointment, I cannot say it enough, I love that my doctor understands my anxiety/fears of the first trimester and sees me every two weeks.  After Friday's appointment I felt like I could relax a bit more and as always watching that baby move around makes me so incredibly happy!  Baby Gremlin has eased up on the all day sickness quite a bit but still makes it known that he/she still does not like food especially red meat.  

Baby Gremlin 14 weeks 2 days





On Sunday Amazon stopped at our house and dropped off a package, I figured it was for the Sheriff because I could not remember ordering anything recently so when I opened the door and saw my name on the package I panicked and thought oh geez the pregnancy brain has really set it in!  I opened it up and it was one of those home dopplers, I was shocked, I have wanted one of those since day one but decided against buying one because I figured I would make myself crazy checking for a heartbeat all day long.  My bestest sister Kathy sent it to me, I seriously cried for like 10 minutes because it was so thoughtful of her to send it.  It took me another 20 minutes to get the courage to open it up and try it out because deep down inside I am still terrified about something going wrong.  It took a few minutes and after a quick search on google for tips on how to use it I found a little heartbeat beating away! 


On Monday since it was a holiday I drug the Sheriff to Buy Buy Baby to look at strollers, my brother and sister in law have given us sooooooo many great hand me downs that the only big item that we do not have is a stroller.  Grammy & Grampy have offered to buy us one so I wanted to scope them out and give them a couple options that we like!  Walking in to Buy Buy Baby was a bit overwhelming, there were tons of strollers and carseats that lined the front of the store, it was insane.  Thankfully I have a few friends with baby's and a lot of seasoned mama friends that had great input on what we should look at.  I posted a picture on instagram of all of the crazy and last night at dinner Mr. Pie told me how bummed he was that we went shopping for the baby without him (he was with his mom).  I promised him we would take him next time so he could help pick things out.  It was seriously the sweetest thing, I had no idea he was even interested in any of that stuff!  If anyone is looking for a sweet 13 year old boy, I know where to find one, oh my gosh!! 

The madness and this is not all of it, only what I could fit in the picture!

Today marks 15 weeks, I love how these weeks are starting to tick by, my next appointment is three weeks away on February 5th, but until then I can listen to Baby Gremlin anytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment