Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018

Well hello friends!!  

It has been almost a year since I have posted anything to the blog but 2018 is here and I figured it would be best to kick off 2018 with some good news!  The Sheriff and I are really excited to announce that we are having a BABY!  After several miscarriages, a stroke for the Sheriff, fibroid surgery for me and other unnecessary drama we have finally come out of the 2016-17 fog and have good news to share!   


(Baby Francisco 12 weeks 2 days)

Today marks 13 weeks and all genetic tests came back great, morning sickness is still going strong and baby is often referred to as a little gremlin because of how sick he/she is making me!  All nausea considered we could not be happier for this little gremlin to join our family!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment