Baby Francisco has a name! The Sheriff and I had three great girl names picked out, one I really
liked, one he really liked and one that we both liked but put together we liked
them all and I think we would have been happy with one of the three choices no
matter which one we ultimately chose.
Actually, in my mind we really need to have three little girls so we
could use them all, but that ship has sailed and it’s not happening. Picking a boy name was a lot harder, I looked
over tons of boy names, viewed the 100 most popular boy names online and kept
going back to the first one we really discussed. Since the baby is going to have a long last
name I wanted him to have a long first name, I just like the way it looks and
sounds.
So.....Baby Francisco's name is going to be....
So.....Baby Francisco's name is going to be....
His full name will be Benjamin Raphael Francisco, poor kid,
his initials are going to BRF, thank goodness we do not live in the south where
they monogram everything the kid owns. The
Sheriff really wanted to name him Raphael after his grandfather but I vetoed
that right away, all I could think of was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and
there was just no way that could happen.
After greatly offending the Sheriff I agreed to Raphael as the middle
name and I think it flows nicely.
I’m not big on nicknames, but baby Benny, Benny and Kenny or
Ben and Ken just kill me! How cute are they going to be together? Mr. Pie’s name goes well with Benny and
Kenny when shortened but we rarely call him by a shortened name these days but
I did not want anyone thinking we left him out (I try very hard to make sure he
is included in everything). The one name
I will make sure he is never called is BENJI, I absolutely hate it, no offense
to the Benji’s out there but that name is not for me! J
And just for the record Mr. Pie does not like the name
Benjamin at all! Lol! Every time I ask him he groans! Now that the little guy has a name I can order the final piece of decor for his room.
16 weeks to go before we meet baby Benjamin!


No comments:
Post a Comment