Oopsie, I forgot to post this!
My bestest paddling friends threw me and Benny a baby shower this past Sunday (April 15th, I know this was not last Sunday), it was a small group that ended with a lot of loot for the little guy. It was perfect and a great time to see my people! We met at Hennessy’s in San Juan Capistrano, sat out on the patio and enjoyed lunch together.
My bestest paddling friends threw me and Benny a baby shower this past Sunday (April 15th, I know this was not last Sunday), it was a small group that ended with a lot of loot for the little guy. It was perfect and a great time to see my people! We met at Hennessy’s in San Juan Capistrano, sat out on the patio and enjoyed lunch together.
Benny will be our little rainbow baby so this cake was
perfectly fitting for us!
(For the record, those little booties were made of fondant, Gracie found them in a bag, quietly took them into Mr. Pie's room and destroyed them along with a bunch of tissue paper, ugh!)
The most unflattering photo but I love it!
Colin was the perfect 3 year old party guest (seriously, he was so well behaved the entire time), he provided the entertainment towards the end of the
shower and I have a funny feeling these shenanigans will be part of my life in
three years!
Thank you Ricki and Jackie for putting this together, it was perfect!!
Thank you Ricki and Jackie for putting this together, it was perfect!!





No comments:
Post a Comment