Thursday, May 20, 2010

(CAR)MA?

So they other day Gracie and I were out walking (I know a SHOCKER) as we were walking past the carwash I looked at all of the cars that were there getting washed and I thought to myself "why in the world is everyone at the carwash don't these people know that it going to rain tomorrow?"  Well I guess i spoke to soon, because when I got home from our walk this is what was all over my windshield and hood of my car!!
Seriously it was like the world biggest bird crap (sorry, every blog has to have a least one good poop or barf story in it.) I have ever seen.  This bird must of had the most upset stomach and it was unleashed on my car and to top if off it landed on the one section where the windshield wiper cannot reach, not to mention bird poop can peel paint if left on to long.  I guess this is what I get for making fun of all the people at the carwash the day before it was going to rain.  So as you guessed it, this is where I ended up a few minutes later....

Yep, that's right, at the stupid carwash that I had just walked by making fun of all the people getting their cars washed the day before it rained, I will NEVER make fun of them again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment