Hi Everyone!
So, I fell off the blog wagon! I found out that this is kind of like a lifeline, one of my friends sent me an email asking if I was ok due to the fact that I have not blogged in a LONG time! Well friends April was a crazy month for me, here is a brief recap of what has been going on and I am hoping to post pics soon of all the activities that kept me away from here!
It all started the first weekend in April, I was kind of under the gun to get Gracie's dog house finished due to the fact that we were about to be crateless at the end of the month (Gracie is sooooo not trustworthy uncrated while I am away), so I had to get to all of the painting and decorating of the new house for the pup (we went with a polka dot decor).
Second weekend in April, it was all about the nephew (love that lil guy), we celebrated Cole's 5th birthday! Not sure where the last 5 years have gone, it seems like yesterday we were all at the hospital sitting in horrible uncomfortable chairs waiting for him to make his arrival. The party was all about Star Wars, Cole is over the top obsessed with Star Wars and so are his friends. The best part was seeing my sister dressed as Darth Vader, she did an awesome job with the kids and they had no idea it was her in the costume.
A few days after the birthday party Cole, my sister, Cole's buddy Zac, Zac's mom and I took the kiddo's snowboarding. I offered to teach Zac and help Cole continue on his journey of learning how to snowboard. The 5 of us headed to Mountain High and spent the day on the slopes, it was great, the boys did really well and I cannot wait till next winter to get them on the ski lift and improve their skills.
Two weeks later, my friend Melisa and I went to Stagecoach in the Palm Springs/Indio area. We hit the outlet stores, found a few good deals and headed to the hotel. The whole trip was a bust from the minute we arrived there. It was so cold that I had to go buy a jacket, our hotel room was seriously they farthest room from the elevator, we ate a couple bad restaurants even Starbucks was a disaster (not sure I have been to a bad Starbucks), there were WAY too many people there (we clearly were not redneck enough and did not fit in), I suffered a porta potty disaster (I will not go into details), however, the trip did perk up a little with the best part being that we were able to sell our tickets for day two and spent the day at the pool with cocktails in our hands!
April seemed to come to an end very quickly and May has brought on new challenges! I hope that everyone is well and I promise to stay on the wagon and will be blogging on a more regular basis!
Yay! Glad you're back!!!
ReplyDeleteThats funny because I was TOTALLY wondering where you had been!
ReplyDelete