Once a week for the last 3 weeks this pesky little orange light (lower right hand corner) comes on in my car...
Well, that is my cars nice way of telling me that my tires need air. So, for the past 3 weeks I have been to 3 different tire stores and played the role of the dumb blonde who isn't quite sure how to put air in her tires. Actually, I am not always a dumb blonde and I really know how to put air in my tires but I refuse to. There are just some things I just won't do and putting air in my tires is one of them. So, therefore I have been to 3 different tire stores (I don't want them to remember me and try and sell me a new tire) and one of these days I will go and have my tire fixed. Apparently (normally, I pretend I do not know which tire is the problem and the guy checks them all) the right back tire has a slow leak and it is the cause of the problem.
The cause of the problem!
I say use that blonde hair whenever and where ever you can!
ReplyDelete