Saturday, April 9, 2011

San Diego

Today, I had a great day down in San Diego with my cousins!  The day started with me picking up my cousin Melissa at the Irvine Train Station and we carpooled down to Katie, Darrell & Derek's house where we met up with them and my aunt and from there we spent the day at Seaport Village and on Coronado Island, the weather was tad chilly, but the sun was out and it was perfect. 

A great group shot!

Melissa, Derek, Me & Katie (just the cousins)

Something to do next weekend?

Derek and I bonding, of course we needed a photo!

We needed to get our parking validated, so we HAD to stop and get a cookie!

Coronado Island

After a great day wandering around, we headed back home and made some delish tacos with homemade tortilla's.


Had some chocolate cake to celebrate Katie's birthday!


I had to hold this little guy back, he wanted to eat my piece of cake so bad!


Thanks for a GREAT day Katie & Darrell, see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment