Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where have I been?

Wow, so I have kind of been slacking off with the whole blog thing lately and it is kind of embarrassing! I guess I just have not had the urged to blog or more like I did not have anything all that interesting to blog about, but then I would be lying.  I have been cheating on my blog friends and have been hanging out with my new "words with friends" friends.  Last week three of my coworkers introduced me to the app "words with friends", I know I am probably late to the party on this one and I am sure all of my fellow iphone users are well aware of this addicting game but I just discovered it and I cannot stop playing it!  Not to worry, I will not be downloading "angry birds", the combo of both of those games just might get me fired from my job, so that app will just have to wait for now!  So, if any of you have this awesome app and want to play you can find me at Recgirlem.


Over the weekend super dad came over to work on my new gate, after a few minor setbacks super dad was able to get the gate put together while I bossed supervised the job.  However, the gate is still not finished but do not worry there will be a full report with pictures when it is all done, maybe there will even be some good drama with the HOA to tell you about!  Stay tuned! 


I decided a few weeks ago that I need a bedtime, so I have implemented a bedtime into my life and I now go to bed around 9:30pm, I know only old people go to bed at this time but I have been getting up at 4:15am to go to the gym and going to bed at midnight and getting up at 4:15am was killing me and all I wanted to do was nap everyday around 2:30pm and they kind of frown upon that at work.  So, if you text, call or want to play "words with friends" past 9:30pm I will not answer. Sorry, I am SLEEPING!

Speaking of working out, I have the Nike+ iphone app and the little chip that goes in my shoe to tract my walks/runs.  I started tracking my walks/runs on March 31 and so far I have logged 112 miles on it!  I have missed a few workouts here and there due to me forgetting to turn it on or not wearing the shoes with the chip in it, but for the most part I have been busy tracking my miles and I am so proud of the miles I have logged.


I am proud to announce that I have been coffee free for 18 days!  It feels great to be free from the caffeine, I miss my barista friends, I am glad to see that Starbucks stock did not drop too much and the doors to my favorite Starbucks store did not close when I quit.

Yesterday, my favorite nephew (don't worry, I only have one nephew) COLE turned 6!   How did this happen?  I cannot believe he is 6, this is almost worse then him starting kindergarten this past September. Before we know it he will be driving and heading off to college. 


Another birthday worth mentioning is that of little or not so little Tyler McCray.  My good friends Carrie and Ryan welcomed their second bundle of joy yesterday morning, Tyler weighed in at 8lbs. 15oz. and was 21in. long, while Mom and Dad were at the hospital I spent the day with big brother Brayden before handing him off to his grandparents that evening! 

I stole this pic from Auntie Nicole's Facebook page.
That is pretty much a recap of what has been going on, along with a few baby showers, a trip to San Diego and visits from old friends I have nothing else to report for now! 

1 comment:

  1. And this Mama is SOOO very grateful for friends like you Erin who drop everything for them at the drop of a hat. I appreciate it so much! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete