Yesterday marked the first official day of the selling of my burp cloths and onesie's! Yep, that is right I am open for business, my first day on the job was on the corner of Neargate and Rainglen and yes it is all legal and it is not "that" kind of corner business, it was actually the annual neighborhood garage sale. It all kind of started a few months back when my little niece Caroline was born and she needed to add a little color to her boring white burp cloths, so Auntie Erin stepped in to help the girl out. Then shortly after her birth my friend Marisa was expecting her 3rd baby and instead of having the typical baby shower her mom & sister hosted a onesie shower where all of the guests decorated a onesie for little Soren. Well with my limited sewing experience I was now confident that I too could sell these just like the pros on etsy!
Yesterday's sale did not yield as many sales as I hoped and I was thinking that my first day was pretty much a bust until some of my mom's bunco friends came to the rescue and bought some of my oh so cute burp cloths!
My corner store!
Little Soren wearing his onesie that I made for him at his baby shower!
congrats on the store!!!! and way too cute model sporting your adorable onesie ;) he should be on baby commercials! hehe.
ReplyDelete