Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Roll on Volvo Roll on!

It's not everyday when you pull up behind your old car at a stop light!  As I was leaving HB on Saturday, I was driving down Slater and I noticed a black Volvo going the same way I was and low and behold it was my old car!  I once was the proud owner of that beautiful black S40 Volvo, oh how I loved that car and oh how I thought I looked so good driving that car, but that car was a train wreck.  I should of known from the beginning when I first bought it that it was gonna be a headache considering I had to take it back to the dealer the next day after I purchased it because the heater did not work.  After only owning the car for a year and half she had been to the dealer five times for crazy weird electrical issues and the last time she was at the dealer they had her for 30 days.  So after her 30 day stay at the dealer and finding out that if her issues had not been covered by the warranty it would of cost me $8000 to fix her I had enough and put a for sale sign on her.  After about a month she was sold (don't worry, I gave the new owners all of her paperwork with all of the repairs that were done, not sure if they read them, but that is not my problem) and I went and bought my Honda CRV, lets just say the CRV has never had one issue (knock on wood) and I have never looked back, well at least not until Saturday when I saw lil Miss Volvo driving down the street, sniff, sniff, tear!  I'm not gonna lie, I so wanted her back and I wanted to roll down my window and ask the new owner to pull over so that I could get a good look at her and make sure she has been well taken care of, but in the event that I would look like some crazy person I choose not too, so I took a couple pictures and watched her drive off into the sunset, well not exactly into the sunset, more like on to the 405 freeway, lucky for me I got to follow her for a few miles down the freeway! 


She now has tinted windows and is in desperate need of a bath!

1 comment:

  1. Its like a break up...Just remember all the bad times and you wont be so sad ; )

    ReplyDelete