Well it looks as if this will be another bullet point post, I really need to get better at updating this thing on a more regular basis, it might make for a more interesting read.
Last Saturday was the DOCC Holiday Party, goodness this was a fun party! Jill had a Martini pre-party at her house and then we headed to San Juan for the DOCC party. I am guessing there were between 50-60 people there. As we walked in we were greeted by our coaches Rich & Tyson who were ultra-generous with their Fireball Whiskey ( I know it sounds nasty, but boy howdy was it good) and made us have some shots, lets just say 4 shots later I was all cozy and warm inside and feeling pretty good! Lol, I NEVER do shots, let alone Whiskey shots! Lets just say I was really tired the next day, but not hungover.
Jill & Tyson (Tyson feeling very festive)
Friday night I went to a cookie party hosted by my friend Mandi at her house in Lake Elsinore. It was one of those parties where each person brings 12 dozen cookies to share/give away, ahhh and we each took 12 dozen home. Holy Mother of cookies that is wayyyyyyy too many cookies. Carrie and I had planned on baking our cookies together, we thought it would be easier if two of us watched her kids instead of just her having to bake her 12 dozen by herself and take care of the kids. Well, we both kind of panicked the night before and we each made all of our cookies without telling the other, so when I showed up to her house we just looked at each other and confessed that we thought it would never work out so we did them ourselves on Thursday night, lol, it was really funny. We also drove up together, it was so nice to catch up with her. The party was a lot of fun, Mandi's friends were really nice and we had a great time chatting and hanging out. However, I seriously fear that this party is one step closer to playing Bunco or doing some other 30 something Mom thing, I am really scared.
My sugar cookies!
All of the cookies that everyone brought!
Gracie wanted in on the baking action, so I let her lick the beaters, lucky dog!
Also on Friday I PAID my car off, I made the last payment and now I am waiting for the pink slip to come in the mail! WOOHOO!
Yesterday I finally hung my Christmas lights and in true Erin fashion I blew a fuse a few hours later. I like to push the limit on how many strings of lights I can put together, lets just say I exceeded the MAX. I fixed the fuse, I am getting quite good at that and wouldn't you know as I am typing this the little jerk of a fuse blew again. My friend Kris texted me about something random at the same time as well and I informed her what happened, cause I know the glee she feels every time I blow a fuse (she HATES my bright colorful lights) and her fix boyfriend showed up on my porch and fixed everything for me, he even added another extension cord to prevent any future blown fuses, can you say AWESOME!? Now I am just waiting for the association to send me a letter saying they are going to be testing paint samples again and I will have to take them all down. I have news for them, I will NOT be taking them down till January 1, 2013, thank you very much!
I also put my Christmas tree up, yep that is as close to a tree as I can get without Gracie eating it!
This morning I went to a CrossFit workout at Baby Beach with a bunch of my paddle friends, it was tough, but a lot of fun! Here is a video of what we did....
There were 51 people there to workout!

All of the beach pics and video's were borrowed from Facebook.
And because I have been meaning to share this picture for a long time and I have finally remembered to post it, this is me on my OC-1 out in the middle of the ocean, how cool is that. Yes, I look like a black blob but that is me!
Hope everyone had a good weekend, now it is back to the grind tomorrow, blah!


No comments:
Post a Comment