Friday, December 28, 2012

It was Holly & Jolly!

Gosh it looks as if I took a mini blogging break (two weeks?), things have been busy around here, but yet very little to report back to you all, so here is what I got!  Work has been nuts, we are getting ready for our big New Year's Eve event and it is time to plan Spring programs and Summer Camps and I am just a tad bit behind (but soooo not my fault). My novice paddling friends and I celebrated the holidays on the 21st, oh my goodness it was one of the best parties I have ever been to! I met up with my childhood friends Kelly & Darcy Granger and Kelly's oh so adorable little boy Jace on Christmas Eve (wow, am I really that old that I can say childhood friends?  I just about freaked out when I think about how they moved 20 years ago, there is no way I am that old).  It was so nice to visit with them, sadly I do not have any photo's but Kelly does, so I will have snag some from her Facebook page as soon as she posts them.  Christmas Eve night I had dinner with the parents and SuperMom out did herself as usual with an amazing prime rib dinner and fudge for dessert.  We were all very lucky to have Santa come and visit us once again this year.  

Don't mind the leaning tree!

The aftermath of Christmas morning!

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

The contents of my stocking!
 I was lucky enough to score a GoPro camera from my parents this year, woohoo!  They probably bought it for me cause they are sick of hearing me talk about how much I wanted one. :) Seriously, I am so excited, I cannot wait to take it out paddling, snowboarding (I am going to Mammoth next week), bike riding and strapping it onto Gracie for some fun pictures and video's.   


The family came over for Christmas dinner, it was so nice to see all of them so spirited with antlers and red noses.




Mari brought her babies and Cole came in disguise.



Cole & Mike

Auntie Janis & Anne

Umm, ya, AMAZING dinner!
My plate and yes, I ate it all!

Cole & Grampy trying to fly Cole's new toy!


Oh, Miss Mari!

I think I captured all of what has happened in the last two weeks, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!







1 comment:

  1. Wow, how did that work out that you met up with the Grangers?? I didnt know you still kept in contact. I wanna see pics!

    ReplyDelete