Happy Father's Day to the best DAD out there! We had the best Father's Day with Super Dad/Grampy this past Sunday, there was a lot of swimming, cute baby snuggles and good food to celebrate the dads in our lives. The babies were extra cute and smiley and the rest of the tribe was just as fun to be with. Miss Mari was in baby heaven, she could not take her eyes or hands off a baby for more than a couple minutes, but I am not judging because I could not either. All of the kids are so cute, but those babies take the cake! Now be prepared for a lot of pictures below and as always they are not to be taken from this blog, please and thank you!
We must take at least one selfie!
Aunt Kathy & Mari with Addie & Evie.
First family of 5 swim!
Probably one of my favorite shots of Mari!
Flashback to last summer!
Notice the baby on Mari's lap, she is going to make the best MOM!
Someone is smiling instead of sleeping!
Ryan and his babies!
The best DAD EVER!
I am so lucky to have this guy as my Dad, he has done sooooooooo much for me lately that words cannot describe how thankful I am and how AWESOME of a DAD he truly is. Happy Father's Day Dad you are even more SUPER than your title of SUPER DAD, I LOVE you so much.
























No comments:
Post a Comment