For the last few weeks my brain has been so jammed packed (like no extra brain cells to think about anything) but selling my condo, making plans for the future and praying that everything will work out the way it is supposed too and reminding myself I cannot force things to go the way I want them to and that I just need to ride this out. I have had so much on my mind the last few weeks that this little spot on the world wide web has been far far far from a priority instead my mind has been full of big life decisions that are trying to break me but I won't let them, so tonight I am making this a priority. So lets go back a few weeks ago and talk about when the cousins all got to be together for the first time. The kiddo's were so excited to see each other and Caroline was so proud to show off her sisters.
Look at Mari, she was the perfect little helper, we could of left the babies with her and she would of been just fine. I love the next two pictures, Cole was totally uninterested in the babies, Mr. Pie could not wait to hold one of them and Caroline was the perfect big sister.
And this would be real life; a crying baby and a bored preteen!
Not pictured is me hogging a baby the entire night, because they are just so sweet, gah, I want one so bad!! I cannot wait to get the kiddo's back together again soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment