Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!  

We had a nice and mellow 4th, the Sheriff was working and the Ferguson Clan had plans with their friends so it was a day with these cuties poolside with Grammy & Grampy too!   We enjoyed the all American meal of BBQ'ed hamburgers, corn on the cob and potato salad made by Super Mom.  The weather was beautiful and it was a wonderful afternoon in HB.


This girl was more interested in chewing on her hand instead of working on her swimming skills.

Smiley pants, gah, these babies kill me, they are way too cute!


Evelyn has found her feet and loves to watch them!

This little firecracker is the best!  I left before we shot off these fireworks because I wanted to watch the firework show closer to home and I wanted to be off the road before all the drunks left their parties. 

Our standard photo of the babes taken so we can look back at how they have grown and as always all of the photos on the blog are not for the taking.








No comments:

Post a Comment