A few weeks ago our good friends the Reed's were in town visiting their daughter Carolynn to celebrate her upcoming wedding and go to a USC game I think! Super Mom had planned a little get together with them, the Huntington's, the Nishimoto's, and the Lloyds (pictured later) all neighbors and good friends FOREVER. I got wind of this little get together and said I wanted to come so I could see them and so they could meet the Sheriff and Mr. Pie and of course it would be great for them to meet Caroline, Madeleine and Evelyn. It kind of snowballed from there, soon Ryan and Shannon were on board and then Carolynn and her hubby to be John and Lindsey and her hubby to be also John, sadly Gregory could not make it and the rest of the "kids" live too far away, sorry Elisse, Collis, Robert & Ashley, we missed you. We all chatted and got caught up on what everyone is up to these days and had a really nice evening together, just like old times. Super Mom made sure to get a lot of pictures (sorry Allison, I promised them a lot sooner) and I am so glad she did.
Hank, Judy, Pam , Charlie, Jim, Adrienne, Super Dad & Super Mom.
The wine consumption had started, can you tell?
The Ladies!
The Men!
Some baby love!
I think they were a bit bored with all of the adults!
No, not a pregnancy announcement!
DINNER!
The Sheriff, Me, Mr. Pie, John, Lindsey, Caroline, John, Carolynn, Ryan & Shannon (I can't tell who has which twin).
What a fun night!
Good food, good wine and the greatest friends anyone could ask for!
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment