I turned 28 again 37 this past Monday, (big sigh, hands on
head covering eyes), I am still in shock, how did that happen? I honestly feel like I should be turning 30,
not 37. It is kind of scary, life seems
to be passing by at lightning speed and I cannot seem to slow it down and I
keep telling myself that 37 is the new 27 but internally as in my biological
clock it does not really matter 37 is 37 and my clock is ticking, do you hear
that Sheriff TICK TOCK TICK TOCK! Lol,
he has been reminded of that every day for the past couple of months, perhaps
that is why he is working a lot of overtime (to get away from them reminders)!
Anywho, it was a great day, I did not break from tradition, I took the
day off from work, got my FREE birthday coffee, walked my dog, met up with
Super Mom for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, window shopping at Fashion
Island, enjoyed a steak dinner with the parents (the Sheriff was working late)
and had chocolate cake to finish off the night!
YUM YUM YUM!

Ya, my baristas are awesome!
A birthday Selfie at Fashion Island!
The Sheriff left his sunglasses at my parents, so I modeled them before returning them to him.
Wow, I look weathered, lol!
It was another 90 + degree weather day and I was done!
Since the Sheriff was working on my actual birthday he took
me out to dinner on Tuesday night. The Sheriff
wanted to take me to Roy’s in Newport Beach but I just could not let him take
me there, it is way too expensive and I just felt way to guilty spending all of
that $$$ on food especially after he bought us Zac Brown Band tickets for next
week. Word to the wise, it is never a
good idea to drink wine and whiskey and then get on the internet and buy
expensive concert tickets and then realize the next day that you swapped shifts
with someone and you have to work the day of the concert and you do not get off
but an hour before the concert starts and Friday night traffic to the Hollywood
Bowl is a NIGHTMARE!! Ya, total FAIL,
but hey we have great seats! We ended up
going to Javier’s, I love that place, it has been awhile since I have been
there and the Sheriff has never been and it is a tad bit more economical, not much but a tad, so
ya, I am happy! Dinner was sooo good, I could eat there every night. No pics from our date, it was a long day for both of us and I was not picture ready!
Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday messages, I tried to hide it from facebook, but word got out and it was nice to read all of the birthday love!!
Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday messages, I tried to hide it from facebook, but word got out and it was nice to read all of the birthday love!!



No comments:
Post a Comment