Since it is a wet and rainy kind of day, I thought I would post a few snapshots of what you did not see this Summer!
Every Summer I have to work five to six Sundays at our Summer Concerts. Every Summer the family comes out to hang with me while I am "working".
My good friend Darcy joined us at one of the last concerts with her sweet baby Layla and husband Eric.
I did not spend enough time with my friends this summer, but the time together was a lot of fun.
Jill, Ricki and I met for lunch and a little window shopping in Laguna Beach.
I went wine tasting with the Sheriff's cousins/family in Newport Harbor, it was tons of fun and I drank WAY WAY WAY too much wine. I drank so much wine that when I took this picture of her and I, I had no idea my finger was in the way. I even texted this picture to the Sheriff and I still could not see any problems with it. SMH!




No comments:
Post a Comment