This past week was quite a week!
First we lost our sweet pup Milo which was soooo incredibly sad.
Second, I sold my condo last weekend and I was so happy but the buyer was a freaking nightmare and after a few days of dealing with her I was done but yet hopeful that the deal would go through. A few hours after Milo was gone I got a text from my agent saying that the buyer was backing out and the deal was a "no go." I really didn't care at that moment and was actually glad that the deal fell through.
Third, Today we had two showings at the Sheriff's house so we went to breakfast at the Broken Yolk and to get gas. As we pulled into the gas station the Sheriff's truck died. We called AAA to come tow the truck to a mechanic but they could only take two of us in the tow truck so I put out an SOS on Facebook and called my good friend Carrie to see if she could come get us. Carrie was awesome and arranged child care with her parents so she could come get us. Soon after the truck decided to start so we quickly drove home and called off Carrie and the tow truck. Oh and a special shout out to my brother and good friend Kris who also offered to come rescue us.
Seriously so much $$$ was on the line this week that we are broke and emotionally drained. However, I feel that we are actually very lucky, we generally do not have drama like we have had this week so all in all this is nothing but a bump in the road of life.
And for what some might call a silver lining, I'm not sure what I would call it but a litter of Belgian Malinois (the breed the Sheriff really wants) puppies were born the same day we said goodbye to Milo and will be ready in about 8 weeks, ahhhh!!! No final decision will be made for a few weeks until we can visit the pups. I am thinking that "if" and that is a BIG "if" we get a pup we should name the new pup "Biscuit" that way we will have Biscuit and Gracie! I find it hilarious but the rest of the tribe is not onboard with that name yet!
12 pups for one lucky mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment