Monday, October 26, 2015

What We are Eating This Week!

The struggle is real folks, dinner comes around every night and somedays it is a challenge to figure out what we are gonna eat.  I have to admit I hated making dinner, but lately the hate has become less and it is nice to have a home cooked meal and people to cook for.  I am constantly consulting my assistant Google for help and I have found a few websites/blogs that have some good ideas but, as of today I have not ventured onto Pintrest to solve our dinner dilemma.  I also have become a better shopper/list maker and get my shopping done on the weekend (I am a liar, I am going shopping after work today) so that I do not have to hit the market multiple times a week.   So if you are in a dinner rut check out what I have planned for this week and if you are so inclined feel free to invite me over on Wednesday’s.

I forgot to mention that we are having salad and mashed potatoes tonight as well!  Costco sells the best pre-made mashed potatoes under the sun just in case you thought I was going to take the time to mash potatoes tonight, nope, ain't gonna happen.

The Sheriff requested to skip the pie part on the Chicken Pot Pies, so I am making it more of a Chicken Pot Pie bake, we shall see how that works out, the carb junkie in me is already missing the pie crust. 

Check out Damn Delicious for the Honey Balsamic Chicken recipe I will be cooking up on Tuesday, this is a newbie, I will let you know if it is a keeper next week!  

And if you have any suggestions for what to make on Sunday I am all ears!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment