The last few weeks it has been way too hot to do much lately expect be poolside, beachside or inside with the A/C blasting (you want to watch dollar bills fly out of the vents of your house, just turn the A/C on, the Sheriff's bill was $300 last month, holy smokes)!
We have been keeping busy despite the heat, my good friend Carrie had to say goodbye to her sweet Grammy a few weeks ago, at the last minute she asked if we could watch her boys instead of taking them to the funeral, they are young and it was going to be a long hot day for them so of course we said "yes". We took her boys and Mr. Pie to the beach to keep them busy and tire them out, the boys had a blast, I was exhausted and her youngest cried when he had to leave Milo and "Gaycee" (Gracie) when it was time to go home.
September 19th was…..
We love the Sheriff and are thankful for all he does for us and the citizens (good and not so good) he serves everyday, he is the best! The Sheriff made the news the other night, we are always excited to see him in action and who does not love a man in uniform, lol!
Last Saturday we celebrated Kathy, Shannon & I's birthdays! Super Mom always makes sure every detail is covered when we all get together, we are so lucky to have her!
The cake and the math problem that adds up to 28, cause last time I checked we all just turned 28 plus or minus a few years, lol.
The best moments of my life!
I got a selfie stick for my birthday and of course before I could even look at it Ryan was already playing with it. I love this picture, it really shows how much fun we have together.
And then there is this…..
Really? They think they are all badass, but really all four of them are big ole softies who love babies and animals!
Super Dad needed some help moving a desk out of his office so the Sheriff and I met him at his office Thursday afternoon and then headed back to their house for dinner. Ryan, Shannon and their small army have were there for dinner as well so it was nice to see them again, the babies have been eating food for the last few weeks but things are still a tad bit messy when Daddy is in charge of the feeding!
This little cherub is just too much, gah, she is cute!












No comments:
Post a Comment