Sunday, August 30, 2015

Family Picnic Day @ Baby Beach

Yesterday we had our annual family picnic in Dana Point at Baby Beach.  It has been so hot and humid all week so it was nice to spend the day down on at the beach.  It is crazy to think that our family has 10 little kiddo's now and it is so much fun to watch them all play together so well.  Caroline was adventure girl yesterday, that girl had no fear, it was so much fun.  I took her around on the SUP board and she kept asking me to go out further but Grampy would start to panic if we went to far away (like this was our first rodeo, I think not).  Caroline begged me to jump off in board in the middle of the harbor, but I was afraid she would knock me off so I had to say no.  :(

From left to right - Erla, Ivan, Ava, Caroline, Cole, Mr. Pie, Derek & Mari, the babies were sleeping so they did not make this group photo.

Ivan & Caroline

Oh my goodness, I love the smile on her face!

Derek & Caroline


Mari & Caroline (the best pic I could get, these girls were on the move)

Christmas card photo?

Mr. Pie & the Sheriff

This was the best we could do after a long day in the sun and way to much fun.

And just for a quick trip down memory lane, the group photo from last year!
2014

No comments:

Post a Comment