Four more days and we close escrow on our new house and a
week from today we will have the keys to our new home! Wowzers, I cannot believe that is finally
happening. We having been living with the parents for the last eleven days and
it has been great. Super Mom has been
taking good care of us and we have all settled into a new routine, I think they
will definitely miss us when we are gone, lol, probably not!! We had the final walk through on Friday, it
was kind of overwhelming and I was not there mentally/emotionally 100% but the
house still looks great. I still feel
totally homeless and if someone asked me to write down my address I would not
know what address to put down, I guess we are close enough to start using the
new address. We celebrated Easter
yesterday, it was a small gathering of my brother, his fam and my aunt, the
Sheriff joined us after a day of fighting crime and fires on the water. I guess
there was small boat fire so he got to put his firefighting costume on and put the
fire out, woohoo the Sheriff to the rescue.
The babies are completely on the move and do not sit still for anything,
just ask my brother how well getting a picture of all three of them went
yesterday. Evelyn is taking a few steps
here and there, both babies say a few words (hi, doggie, boo, thank you, mama,
dada and of course Auntie Erin!) and they are starting to follow simple
commands, they are so cute! I took a ton
of pictures on Super Dads camera so I have none to show here except for this
cute little gem.

No comments:
Post a Comment