I guess it is time to let the cat out of the bag, I have
been holding this is in for the last 20-22 days and I cannot hold it in much
longer! I promised myself and Super Mom that I would
not say anything for 45 days but dude, it is hard keeping a secret for that
long! So...after an exhausting search the
Sheriff and I are proud to announce that we SOLD his house (fingers crossed
nothing changes in the next couple of days) and we bought a house 20 days ago (contingency
release signed today so that means we have signed away our life and finances)! We I have been so incredibly busy
signing papers, getting our $$$ together, researching homeowners insurance,
putting out fires (literally), scheduling house tenting, repairing fences,
packing, crying (me), and on and on and on that the blog has remained silent.
This is our new house in 25 days give or take a day or two....
4 bedrooms - 2 baths - 2100 sqft. and a...
POOL! OMG, the best part of the house!
There is much more to come about this house, I have been documenting the highs and lows of every single day so far, someday I hope to laugh about all of the tears I have shed over the stress of this.


No comments:
Post a Comment