Saturday, March 19, 2016

A Little House Warming for Us!

We closed escrow on the Sheriff’s on Wednesday, it was a sad day for the Sheriff, but good times are headed our way.  Now that the most stressful part of buying our new house is out of the way the fun part can begin!  SHOPPING! Besides that fact that we spent every single penny we have on this house we are in desperate need of a new couch, bedroom furniture for all of us and general décor for the house.  I have been cruising the internet for ideas and the best bargains and my Mom and I have done a little furniture shopping in person.  A week or so ago my Mom and I went to this cute little store in Los Alamitos and I found a couch that would be perfect for us, a wall unit that would make a great addition to our dining area and a mirror that is way too expensive to have to have it! We grabbed lunch at our favorite Champagne Bakery and shopped Crate and Barrel for a couple hours.  Crate and Barrel was having a small sale so I bought us new plates/bowls, silverware and wine glasses (we are down to two) and browsed their bedroom furniture, couches and patio furniture.  I joked on social media about finding all of our flashlights and scotch tape and if you wanted to buy us a housewarming gift we are well stocked on those two items so no need to buy us anymore.  Here are a few things that I really want so if you are so inclined to spend a ton of your hard earned money on us…



At first I wanted to buy Mr. Pie this line of bedroom furniture but I am thinking of finding something similar in black.

We have two hairy dogs, need I say more?  Umm, no!  We need this Roomba in order to keep up with all of the sweeping I do EVERY.SINGLE.DAY

For the backyard we need new patio furniture, I am thinking something like this from Crate & Barrel would be nice…
I would change out the red chairs, but I love the table and the bench!

I also want these lights for our new backyard..


and we need barstools, so I am thinking these would work well since we have the matching kitchen table.


Yes, I want all of these items, but totally joking about people buying them for us, I am not that greedy or selfish.






No comments:

Post a Comment