Friday, April 1, 2016

No Joke!

Last year I posted this and it created quite the stir both good and bad.  I had the haters who freaked out because no one should ever joke about getting engaged or being pregnant (for the record, I never did the pregnant joke, cause my parents would FREAK out about a baby considering there was no ring) and then I had the lovers who were so happy that the Sheriff and I were making it real and then I had all of the people who laughed when they called my bluff and found out it was a joke and yes, I am still waiting for the ring but whatever.  But…..I am not joking when I say SOLD!  Yep, our new house is officially ours as of 1:00pm today we closed escrow and it has been recorded with the county and we will be getting the keys in a few days!  Living with the parents has been great, the dogs did really well, the Sheriff enjoyed his accommodations in the garage  and we have not heard from Mr. Pie since he found his iPad stashed in the garage, so for all I know he is still alive.  FREE food, a FREE room (even though we really took over the entire house) and the FREE laundry room was awesome, if it were not for the daily commute in traffic both ways, I would consider staying a lot longer! Bam!!!, that was the sound of Super Mom hitting the floor after reading that last sentence. 


Thank you to all of you who wished us well in this journey and of course we could not of done it without our favorite realtors Danny & Gregory or more professionally known as Dan & Greg and my parents who have supported us throughout this loooooonnnnnnngggggg process and who we are sooo lucky to have.  Now let the fun begin, unpacking, decorating and swimming, please come visit us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment