This weekend was a busy one, it was go go go for all of us
but we survived. Saturday afternoon we
drove up to LA to see our sweet little Miss Mari perform in the Nutcracker, it
was a cute show and all of the performers did fantastic.
I need to bring the selfie stick!
Just trying to get a picture of the three of them!
Still trying!
After the performance we headed over to the Ferguson’s to
celebrate Mari’s 9th birthday and Mr. Pie’s 12th
birthday. My sister put on a great
family party for the two kiddo’s while the Sheriff and I in our stressed
out/medical disaster state just sat there, like literally zoned out and neither
one of us could do anything, we just sat there, total fail on our part. The kids had a great time and there were
presents for all! Special thank you to my sister for everything!
Birthday Kiddo's
Cupcakes made by Mari!
No words!
I was kind of thinking I might get Christmas cards sent out once I saw this picture!
Bright and early Sunday morning we drove up to the San
Fernando Valley to finish moving the Sheriff’s mom, however she chose to stay a
few more days so we will be back to retrieve her. I honestly think she is going to delay the
final move for a while and surf as many couches as she can which is totally
fine by me! I was slightly annoyed that
she has no problem inconveniencing us to please herself but whatever it is a
few more days of freedom for me.
Sunday afternoon we headed to the Harbor Patrol Boat Parade party
and it was nice to see our friends, some of the friendly faces that visited us
in the hospital and of course the pretty lights. The parade was kind of a bust because one of
the boats took a wrong turn and the rest of them followed so we ended up only
seeing a few boats pass by the station.
We had been warned to stay away from malls and parties this year due to
the Sheriff’s recovery because bright lights, large crowds and loud noises can
be overwhelming for brain injuries, however this was the perfect situation for
the Sheriff to enjoy; the crowd was on the smaller side and spread out, the
lights were dim and the noise was tolerable due to the inside/outside setting.
and the best part of the night for Mr. Pie....
Puppysitting!






No comments:
Post a Comment