Now that 2016 is OVER and things are trying to settle down, I guess it is time to archive the events of our first Christmas in our new home on the good ole' blog!

Our living room was so cozy with all of the Christmas decor up, I could not help but take a bunch of pictures, I just wish I could find my real camera to take better photos, oh well, at least I have these!
Can you spot Ebo?
The Sheriff and his meat!
Gracie wishing for a bite and being told a firm "NO!"
We had my parents over for dinner, it turned out so good and it was so nice to have them over!
Just another picture of the living room!
When we were house hunting I knew I wanted a fire place and I am so glad we got it! We fired up the fire place but we did not know the damper was closed, doh! The bad news was it filled the house up with smoke, but the good news is that our smoke detectors work like a charm!
My dream come true, everyone asleep, the house quiet, the Christmas tree all pretty and a fire in the fireplace!
Christmas morning was quiet, Mr. Pie was at his Mom's house, so it was a morning walk for Gracie and I, a nap and then off to the parents for Christmas Day! Thank you to all Starbuck's employees who went to work on Christmas morning, Ebo and Gracie thank you too!!
I hardly took any pictures of Christmas Day, but I did get the one I wanted....
I have another picture of the four of us from a couple years ago and I plan on making this a tradition every time we get together. Katie and I and our tall, dark and handsome men!
Darrell and Mr. Pie showed up in the same outfit! LOVE IT!
Typical boys!
And after all of the celebrating at my parents we brought Mr. Pie home with us and celebrated Christmas as a trio! New shoes, lots of toys and good memories were enjoyed by all!
I hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment