Thursday, February 23, 2017

7 Years of I'm Just Saying!

Today marks the seventh anniversary of the blog, wowzers this is the longest I have committed to anything!  Lately the blog has taken a back seat to home improvement projects and the Sheriff’s mom moving in and getting her settled in just in time for her to announce that she is moving out.  I have a few choice words regarding this and several of them start with the letter “F” but I will refrain from using them here today.  But since I cannot say this to her, I will say this to all of you “I am f-ing pissed at her”.  I seriously uprooted my life for her and sold my beloved Crate and Barrel couch (I know, very materialistic) so she had a nice place to stay and this is the thanks I get, mark my words NEVER AGAIN WILL SHE LIVE WITH US, so on that note, we have a really nice guest room that will be open for visitors on March 1, so please know you are all welcome to come and visit.  Anyways, moving on from my rant about ungrateful relatives and my desire to share all of the ungratefulness that has occurred, the blog is seven years old today, yay!  Now, I will have to go through my 680 pictures and get you all caught up on everything we have been up too lately!  

Thank you to all of my faithful readers over the past 7 years!

And NO, I am not helping her pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment