Friday, May 11, 2018

60 days left to GO!!!


60 days to go! Seriously, I am not sure how we got to the single digits in weeks to go!  Benjamin is still growing like a weed, my heartburn/acid reflux is still the worst part of being pregnant, bending over is a chore now but other than that all is good!   I had a not so fun kidney stone and kidney infection last week that resulted in several trips to the doctor and one trip to the ER because the pain was so unbearable, but after a round of IV antibiotics and one dose of very strong pain medication the kidney stone made its way to my bladder and I felt much better.  Mission Hospital took great care of us, Labor and Delivery paid us a visit, apparently that is protocol when you come to the ER pregnant, fine by me, that meant we got to listen to Benny’s heartbeat for 20 minutes and get the peace of mind that he was a happy camper in there. 

Whoa BELLY!! 31 weeks



We have been spending a lot of time outside enjoying our new grass and a lot less dirt!  The Sheriff’s Plumeria needed to be transplanted to larger pots so I have been doing that, I planted a bunch of sunflower seeds around our front yard and they are starting to pop up here and there.  Pregnancy brain has struck and I cannot remember where I planted them exactly so I have to water the entire front yard every day, lol! 



Today is Gracie’s 10th birthday, I can’t believe I have had that naughty girl for 10 years and lived to tell about it!  She is a happy healthy pup who still loves her walks, swimming in the pool and belly rubs, she always has a smile on her face and is just the happiest dog on the block!  This morning I heard the Sheriff give her a cookie and sing happy birthday to her, it was the sweetest thing!


We also celebrated my nephew Cole’s 13th birthday and my brother in law’s 50th birthday, it was big birthday’s for the clan in the last few weeks!


And life is ever changing, we experienced a few sort of expected/unexpected unpleasant surprises this week that have kind of left us with a bunch or what if’s and what’s next which in turn always reminds us that everything happens for a reason and we need to be patient and roll with the punches and everything will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment