Benny's Room part one!
Benjamin's room progress has been slow going the last few weeks, the weather has been so nice that I have been spending my free time outside cleaning up the backyard. Last night I finally bit the bullet and had the Sheriff hang the last few things up above his crib, I was having a hard time committing to layout of the decor (It is a big decision when you are putting holes in the wall). For the most part I am happy with the way things have turned out but something just doesn't feel right and I can't put my finger on it. It could be all the stuff on the walls, maybe a lack of a bookcase, I don't know, but honestly I don't think Benny will care!
Here are a few pictures of where we are at with his room....
Before
After!
The lighting is terrible, the deer and arrows need paint and either I need to add something above his name or move it up so it is centered on the wall. And, yes, those are crib bumpers, I know they are a hot topic and there are many people who are anti crib bumpers, I hear you but I wanted them, they will be removed during the period of time they are considered really unsafe and no, I don't want to hear your opinion. :)
I found this sweet little rainbow on Etsy, Benjamin is our little rainbow baby and I wanted something to represent that!
That's it for now, we are done with his room!
Next up is packing my bag for the hospital, figure out the all important outfit for Benjamin to come home in, install his carseat and wait patiently for his arrival!








No comments:
Post a Comment