Yesterday at work I had to contact one of our contract instructors regarding one of the programs he offers through the City of RSM. This guy gave me a list of dates, times and fee's that made absolutely no sense for the FALL/WINTER session. So, I emailed him and told him he needed to get me correct dates and times ASAP, because we are getting close to the brochure deadline. He later called me on the phone and said "I have no idea what I was thinking when I gave you that information, I must of been really sleepy or DRUNK when I sent them to you!". OK, so who really says that to someone who is basically their employer and can cut them at anytime? And, how does one respond to a statement like that? I just laughed and told him to hurry up and get me all of the correct information! CRAZY!
The guy is a little fruity, I think he had one too many of these when filling out his paperwork!

No comments:
Post a Comment